- Karim Adiprasito (Hebrew University of Jerusalem & University of Leipzig)
- Imre Bárány (Hungarian Academy of Sciences & University College London)
- Alexander Barvinok (University of Michigan)
- Vida Dujmović (University of Ottawa)
- Fabrizio Frati (Università Roma Tre)
- Adam Sheffer (City University of New York)
- Csaba D. Tóth (California State University Northridge)
There will be one or two lectures every morning, each 1h 45m long. For the rest of the time, attendees and lecturers will work together in open problems. There will be a seminar talk every afternoon.
– Lectures and seminar talks will take place in the Auditorium.
– Working and interacting will take place in rooms Pol1 and Pol2.
Monday, May 14
Tuesday, May 15
Wednesday, May 16
Thursday, May 17
Friday, May 18