26th International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization
The 26th International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization will be hosted by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya from September 26 to 28, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. Researchers and practitioners working on any aspect of graph drawing and network visualization are invited to contribute papers and posters and to participate in the symposium and the graph drawing contest. Connected to the conference, the PhD school on Recent Trends in GD&NV will take place on September 24 to 25, 2018.
Graph Drawing is concerned with the geometric representation of graphs and constitutes the algorithmic core of Network Visualization. Graph Drawing and Network Visualization are motivated by applications where it is crucial to visually analyze and interact with relational datasets. Examples of such application areas include data science, social sciences, Web computing, information systems, biology, geography, business intelligence, information security and software engineering.
GD has been the main annual event in this area for more than 25 years. Its focus is on combinatorial and algorithmic aspects of graph drawing as well as the design of network visualization systems and interfaces.
– Paper submission deadline: June 10 (23:59 PDT)
– Minor updates deadline: June 12 (23:59 PDT)
– Notification of paper acceptance: July 20
– Poster submission deadline: August 12 (23:59 PDT)
– Notification of poster acceptance: August 24
– Early registration deadline: August 28
– Accomodation deadline: August 30
– Final versions due: September 3
– Contest submission deadline:
September 15 (23:59 PDT)
– PhD school: September 24-25
– Symposium: September 26-28
Thanks a lot for a great conference!
See you again in Prague in September 18-20, 2019!