July 6-10, 2015
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
This series of workshops started in 2014, promoted by Oswin Aichholzer, Ferran Hurtado and Jorge Urrutia, under the auspice of the EuroGIGA ComPoSe project. The 1st edition took place in Strobl, Austria, from June 30 to July 4, 2014. The workshop intends to bring together a group of 15-20 researchers to work together on open problems brought by the organizers and the participants.
|Monday, July 6|
|11:00||Session Mo-1: open problems|
|14:30||Session Mo-2: work in groups|
|Tuesday, July 7|
|9:30||Session Tu-1: progress report|
|11:00||Session Tu-2: work in groups|
|14:30||Session Tu-3: work in groups|
|Wednesday, July 8|
|9:30||Session We-1: progress report|
|11:00||Session We-2: work in groups|
|14:30||Session We-3: work in groups|
|Thursday, July 9|
|9:30||Session Th-1: progress report|
|11:00||Session Th-2: work in groups|
|14:30||Session Th-3: work in groups|
|Friday, July 10|
|9:30||Session Fr-1: wrap-up session|
- Working sessions. Working session will take place in room VS208 (floor -2) of the Vèrtex building, which is located in the North Campus of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, within 4 minutes walking distance from the residence Torre Girona. The exact address is Plaça Eusebi Güell 6.
- Lunches. Lunches will be at the campus restaurant Unity, Monday to Friday at 13:00.
- Dinner. The social dinner will take place on Wednesday, July 8, at 20:30, at the restaurant El Jardí de l’Abadessa, within 15 minutes walking distance from both the workshop venue and the residence Torre Girona.
- Map. Check all the locations in this map.
- A 120€ registration fee will be charged. The fee will be collected on arrival.
- Lunches are includeded in the registration fee
- Social dinner is included in the registration fee
- Every participant will take care of her/his own travelling and accommodation expenses.
More information about the residences can be found at the web page of the XVI EGC.
Alejandro González, UNAM
Alexander Pilz, TU-Graz
Alfredo García, UniZar
Bernardo Ábrego, CSUN
Birgit Vogtenhuber, TU-Graz
Carlos Alegría, UNAM
Carlos Seara, UPC
Christian Rubio-Montiel, UNAM
Clemens Huemer, UPC
David Flores, UNAM
David Orden, UAH
Déborah Oliveros, UNAM
Dolores Lara, Cinvestav
Irene M. de Parada, UPC
Javier Tejel, UniZar
Jorge Cravioto, UNAM
Jorge Urrutia, UNAM
José Luis Álvarez, UNAM
Mikio Kano, Ibaraki U.
Oswin Aichholzer, TU-Graz
Pablo Pérez-Lantero, U. Valparaíso
Pedro Ramos, UAH
Rodrigo Silveira, UPC
Silvia Fernández, CSUN
Thomas Hackl, TU-Graz
Vera Sacristán, UPC
You can find the group pictures here